but then they got packed away and only re-surfaced in September last year when I started the sashings
In January of this year I was quilting the backgrounds, and it resurfaced again in April when I was ready to move onto the leaves
A couple of weeks ago, I was disappointed that I had missed the deadline of showing at our quilt show, but I changed my studio around, determined to focus on completing it
It's now school holidays, and I've had a couple of decent blocks of time and now it's all done. Here are the individual blocks - click on any photo to see it larger and check out the quilting detail
This is the label - it's a corner left over from my grandmother's fabric serviettes that I used for my Fabric Banner.
And now the quilt's hanging at our front door where I can enjoy it every day :-)