Thursday, March 15, 2018

Grateful for challenges

I ♥ Alisa Burke's prompts in her online Grateful HeART Journal class. They are an awesome kickstart to be creative in simple ways, and to process tough times using a positive framing. The following was "Grateful for challenges". I began by spritzing watercolour paper and my watercolour dyes with water, before swiping colours to the page to blend as they wanted. 
Once dry, I did free writing about recent challenges and the learnings that have come out of that. I wanted to have love at the centre - despite the tough time we've been through lately, that is always at the centre for me. I am so lucky to know that. 
This exercise was very affirming and a good addition to my Inner Work Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...