Sunday, March 11, 2018

#52stamps : Week 10

The challenge = to share at least one new stamp made by me weekly in 2018. This week I was inspired by a simple pattern from this book : take a peek inside via Amazon HERE
It uses the idea of repeating triangles and will be really fun as a border or background. I must admit I'm not thrilled with my effort...I got a large eraser to carve on (it had a word printed on it which is what gives the stamp the dual colouring), but I should have made the triangles larger. I got another eraser and carved some larger triangles that can fit together as a border. I like that one better.
So 2 stamps this week, and I'm sure once they are put in the drawers with the rest of my collection I'll use them well. We are our own worst critics....You can see all my posts about #52stamps HERE or you can join in on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...