Sunday, February 4, 2018

#52stamps : Week 5

The challenge = to share at least one new stamp made by me weekly in 2018. Here's what I made in January :
I am so happy that I started this challenge, and taking that photo is so motivating to continue. I'll end up with more than 52 by the end of the year at this rate ♥ 
Just one this week. One of my favourite stencil shapes that I have in a few different sizes is the tapa 
Decided it would be nice to have a stamp to complement them. 
I can't carve more of the edges off since it is the back of my open heart stamp. You can see all my posts about #52stamps HERE or you can join me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection. What a good way to polish carving skills- I'm reminded how they need to be practiced every time I make a wobbly carved stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stamps are nowhere near perfect! But I feel happy to see these together and look forward to seeing what February's collection will look like 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...