Saturday, July 23, 2016

New FB Artist Page

I've had a personal presence on FB for a number of years but since I shared family stuff as well as my art, it was my practice to refuse FB friend requests....
I have just created a FB Artist Page so if you would like to follow me that way you now can.
I will always create a link there when I post on my blog, so that's a different way of keeping up to date with what I'm up to.
You can always find the link there in my right side bar - would love to see you visit.

1 comment:

  1. I'd found your page before reading this! I know what you mean about Facebook - I kept it personal for a while too, only adding people that I knew in real life, but when I started getting friend requests from other artists, I couldn't refuse them. Facebook is much more fun this way now, and you can always share personal stuff with just a limited number of people. One thing I've found useful was to link my page to my profile - I got a lot of followers this way without doing any marketing at all! It's very simple: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-link-to-your-facebook-business-page-from-yo.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...