Monday, December 21, 2015

New blog header!

I decided that I needed to update my blog header since I had last done that in 2011 :
These new photos reflect my more recent work, and you don't have to scroll so far down the screen to see my most recent post! These are the links if you would like to see the projects : 
On a Lark fabric folder
Back cover of Documented Life Journal
We've been lucky : Birthday collage
LOVE : wooden birthday collage
I have just noticed that the original tyvek base for this was part of my original header (see top of page)
I've somehow landed myself a head cold this past couple of days. It feels good to have had the energy to do this. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! The Indian wall hanging just takes my breath away. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...