Friday, May 8, 2015

Wrap skirt

This week I finally made a version of this wrap skirt pattern that I bought at our Quilt Symposium in January. 
My friend & I decided we would have a challenge to each make one and wear them at our club Tote & Gloat show - that's happening this weekend so I'm just in time! 
I'd had this lovely fabric in my stash for a while - to be clear, I didn't make the fabric ;-)
And rather than make the skirt reversible, I just stuck with this lovely fabric. It is fully lined (the front flap with the same fabric)
and fits nicely
I was especially happy that some old buttons in my drawer worked perfectly for the closure
I'll be wearing it tomorrow and I'll be showing these two quilts which I've made in the past 12 months : 
Simply Delicious : Shared HERE
Christmas Tree quilt : Shared HERE
Tomorrow I'll be taking lots of photos of quilts that inspire me so I can share them with you in future posts. Have a happy weekend

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Lynette! I want to make one now. And lady, you are looking slim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt and fabric. Hope the day goes well. I am looking forward to the Waikanae quilters show next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...