Monday, April 13, 2015

Holiday play

Easter began our first 2 week holiday for our school year. Some happy times at my place.
Really sad to finish this great read
 Ashhurst Domain bush walk

Sledge Track - Kahutarewa Valley
Stitching progress with my Wild Women quilt blocks
Documented Life weekly spread 
Reading children's books - my school librarian hat on :-) 
Life Book lesson finished and then really finished! 
Slow progress on my butterfly cross stitch
Family DVD watching on a wet afternoon
And first signs of autumn in my garden 
It's good to get out and replenish your creative ideas. Looking forward to what this week has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...