Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bookmarks

I've had 2 fabulous student librarians helping me at school this year and leading the rest of the group. They are leaving Carncot for high school and I wanted to give them a little something to remember me. They each got one of my handmade Christmas cards in this style
and I made them bookmarks with one of my favourite quotes from Neil Gaiman
They are on a base of Pelmet Vilene (similar to a stiff heavy weight interfacing) coloured with Transfer paints
with stamping of acrylic and metallic paints added. I then stitched 2 layers together to create a firm but soft to the touch bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...