Thursday, November 13, 2014

Star Books

I shared some star book making with you earlier this year when I taught a group of friends on a weekend away. You might remember our table looked like this :
This month I had another opportunity with my quilt housegroup. We've had 3 sessions, all with busy and messy tables :-)
This week some of us got them completed.
Rhonda's Christmas card
Deb's Anatomy book
Rhonda's gorgeous turquoise book
Front cover of my butterfly themed book
This is why they're called star books
The rest of these photos are details of my star book
click on any photo to see it larger
Go HERE for other star book inspiration and HERE for instructions to make your own.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these. May even make one over the weekend. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...