Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Altered Pen Case

For my birthday, I got some lovely Clarins products in a plain white soft case :
I've been enjoying Alisa Burke's lessons in her latest online class, Redefine Creativity, where she encourages you to think about how you can use your creative skills to transform a variety of different surfaces. I've been wanting a pencil case for my black and white pens, so decided to give the white case some pen treatment. 
One side - click on any photo to see it larger
view from the other side
End view
And I decorated the bottom as well :-)
original closure tag
Replaced by butterfly tag closure
Using black pitt pens (they are permanent markers) and a couple of hours in my evening, I now have a very funky and unique pen case :-)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...