Sunday, August 10, 2014

Me Time Messages 4

I've been following the free instructions on the blog of Miscanthus Crafts, creating a series of "Me Time Messages"
Just completed envelope #4 - instructions HERE. This time I focussed on something I'm happy about : I have a positive outlook - I am an optimist.
First step - stamping in a grid pattern on the envelope - I used purple staz-on ink
Colour added - the first side I used twinkling H2Os
On the other, watersoluble crayons
The next instruction was to add washi tapes
I got a bit carried away adding those - I really enjoyed what they added
Then it was time to finish off by adding the words and an appropriate image
click on any photo to see it larger
Surprised myself again by how much I like this envelope now it's done...had no idea when I started the first layer of stamping how it would finish.
Only 2 more envelopes to go. See all my postings from this workshop HERE

3 comments:

  1. Love it .....and its so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Me-Time messages to self idea. I will store it away for future development!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...