Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm Back!!

I missed blogging...At first I thought it was just because I've been doing it so long and it's a habit that's hard to break
but I miss all the advantages of having a blog where I can easily look back on the steps I've been taking on my creative journey. I love having all my process linked together with my thoughts, my methods, my progress photos - like here
or here.
I miss having easy access when I think "how did I do that?" and then I can find it here
- and I miss having the direct links to other blogs where I found my inspiration or instructions. The practice of blogging captures all the ways I'm being creative
My daily calendar journaling practice is great and I still love it (will catch you up on that in later posts) but it's just not the same as blogging. And of course I miss connecting with you!  I often have this on my mind :
BEFORE YOU PLOP DOWN IN FRONT OF THE TV OR COMPUTER - GO TO YOUR {PLACE WHERE YOU STORE YOUR CREATIVE STUFF} AND REMIND YOURSELF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO BE DOING

When I stopped blogging it did get me off the computer looking at everyone else's work
but I also had days when I didn't create much because life just got in the way.
So....I'm still going to take that message to heart and I'll keep creating instead of watching screens. I'll share my creative journey here as it happens. And when you don't see me, I'll be creating until I'm ready to show you, or getting on with life until I'm ready to create and show you :-)
Of course this post is a signal that I've got new things to share, so hopefully there are still some of you out there who want to catch up on what I've been doing and I'll see you very soon.

3 comments:

  1. YAY.....You're back!!!
    Have missed your wonderful blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back although I managed to miss the fact until now! I've just been reading and now . . . .to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...