Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Daily finished

I've now completed the December Daily project inspired by Ali Edwards. My project is this altered book.
This is the last few days of December at my house. Click on any photo to see it larger.
And here's the finished book chock full of goodness :-)
So loved doing this altered book. It started like this
And now I've got this
Doesn't shut flat anymore :-)
See my other postings about the project here or view all the finished pages together in my flickr set. Now I'm returning to my normal daily calendar journaling practice for 2014 and can get stuck into some new free classes.

3 comments:

  1. I love it - all thick and well used and full of arty goodness. I got here via cjs14, nice to meet a fellow Kiwi jumper ::-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how chunky that book turned out to be! It's also interesting to see how your style has evolved over the years! It was more "scrapbooky" back then. Looks like you've been doing this a lot longer than I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has definitely evolved, but only 'scrapbooky' for this project cos of all the photos I think : http://lynettecollis.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/photo-mosaics-of-my-year.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...