Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Calendar Journaling

Catching up on my calendar journaling. I had done most of the spread last week, but then went away for a long weekend without the journal. I started with spray through lace again - I just love that effect.
Began this spread with our celebrations of my parents' wedding anniversary - I showed you the fabric collage I made them here.
I haven't really used photographs on my calendar journal pages but I loved them in my December Daily and thought one was needed here.
On the second page I used watercolour inktense pencils to colour in a stamped butterfly and to colour a background area.
and further down the page used watersoluble crayons
Enjoying the colours and trying a few different styles of lettering and numbering of dates.
You can see my other calendar journaling pages in my Flickr set

1 comment:

  1. The collage for your parents 50th wedding is so lovely Lynette.
    I went back to the original post and clicked on your images to get a good look!
    Beautiful fabrics, quilting and stitching.
    They will be so proud of your work, what a treasure for them both.
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...