Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gelli printing play day

Had so much fun with a gelli printing play day today with friends
I'll have to share the details over several posts but couldn't wait to show you my first try at gelli plate printed packing tape. I have the medium sized plate and I ended up with 4 clear strips 
and 3 strips which I embellished on the back with perfect pearls and kitchen foil
Here are the backs.
Apologies that I forgot to take a photo of the plate before I made the tape. Promise I'll do that next time. If you want to have a go, this post by Gelli Arts includes a video of the process.
Back soon with more examples from the play day.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Lynette - especially for your fist try!! Can't wait to see what else you create with the Gelli plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful gelli prints Lynette, love the tape, I'm working on a new fabric collage where I use some gelli printed fabric.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tape Lynette! I bought a roll of paper for a cash register from the Arts Recycling Centre . . . maybe that would work too? The paper is a fairly light weight but it was okay when I scraped paint on and stamped it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...