Bloggy Got Back

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gelli printed tapes Part 2

I loved the gelli printed masking tape that I shared in the previous post so much that I had another go, and this time I took photos of every step :-)
torn paper was used as a  mask to keep some areas clear
wooden block stamp used to remove paint
Adding paint this time with wooden block stamp, bubble wrap and stencil
More found tools for printing.
Top = 1/2 an old cricket ball for circular stamps
middle = inside of receipt roll
The plate above resulted in these tapes
I realised when I pulled the tape off that I could have made a plate with much more variation of colour across the plate....an aha moment for next time.  Love seeing it alongside what I did the day before.
GO HERE for Gelli Arts full instructions. Next I experimented with white printed washi and plain micropore tape. That's for the next post.

4 comments:

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello I'am Chris
This is not a "spam"
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
World-Directory 188 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging
****************
You can forward this invitation to your friends

PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding

Caatje said...

Very cool! I saw the tutorial for this on youtube and I love what you did with it.

Edword Andi said...

I love that. i really appreciate your work.

Printed tapes

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These look fantastic! Must get my gelli plate out! Right now, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...