Friday, September 6, 2013

Felted

If you are at all familiar with my blog, you will know that I love to create lots of different things. I can't bring myself to focus on just book-making, or just journaling, or just hand stitching, or just printing, or just quilt making....I have tried to give myself some limits - lines in the sand that I won't cross because I just can't take on any more ideas! However...I have a friend who makes lovely felt, and on Thursday I went for a play day. This is how it went
I love my finished piece
I'm sure I will use it in the future as a beautiful base for hand stitching.
If only I can decide which way round I like it best!
I danced across the line in the sand, and it was fun to try something new. Happy weekend to you

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lynette your felted piece is so beautiful, love the colors, could be a fantastic background for some embroidery, I know exactly how you have it, as you I want to work with many kinds of things, wish you a lovely weekend,tomorrow I'm off to a very big craft exhibition and I know I will buy a lot of new materials.
    Hugs Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette, thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to see your finished work! It was hard for me to post mine on 21 Secrets when I saw how wonderful the others were.
    I thought the workshops shut down on October 1st! You are truly a heavenly messenger! Thank yoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...