Saturday, September 28, 2013

Calendar Journaling

Week 2 of the calendar journal. Read about my inspirations for this project here.
I love using my Inktense watercolour pencils. If you haven't seen them in action, here's a comparison of the colour you get before and after you add water with a brush - click the picture to see the really gorgeous intense colour.
I have a new stencil by Ronda Palazzari so that had to be used this week
and then I had to transfer the ink remaining on the stencil to the other page. I also love using torn old sheet music
It's been a tough week, but happy that I am still making pretty pages in spite of that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...