Monday, September 9, 2013

21 Secrets : Doodling My Way with Cathy Bluteau

There are still more classes I want to try out in 21 Secrets, and finally gave myself some time to do Cathy Bluteau's class. Here's the evolution of my spread.
Click on any photo to see more detail and here are some close-up shots of the completed pages. Can't decide which bit I like the best :-) A really enjoyable exercise.
Registration for 21 Secrets is still open, but only until 1st October so you'd better get a wriggle on if you are wanting to do it. The classes remain open until the end of 2013. I've definitely had my money's worth. So far I've completed projects with Rae Missigman, Roben-Marie Smith and Cathy Bluteau above. I'm wanting to revisit and play more with Terri Kahrs' and Kate Crane's techniques. I've also watched Diana Trout and Ro Bruhn's classes although haven't had a chance to have a go, and still more artists on the list I want to watch and hopefully play with. Great value and great fun.

6 comments:

  1. The pages started off wonderful and then became truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres so much to look at on these pages -gorgeous! I love all your colour and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing artist! These are the loveliest pages. Your color choices are fabulous--just breath taking. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see the evolution Lynette - I am so glad you enjoyed the class. Please stop by my blog as well - lots of other classes there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE seeing the progress photos!!! Your page turned out wonderful. I will follow your art journey:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...