Friday, August 16, 2013

Mystery solved

I've been doing Susan Claire's latest Mystery Quilt - over 6 months she's been posting instructions free for that month, and August is the last month. Last time I showed you what we had from the first 5 parts
August was the 6th part and final piecing instructions. Here's the completed top without borders
...for me this is the top "so far". I feel like the gaps need something....probably some sort of applique. So I've added some plain borders and am thinking about some ideas
Go HERE to see Susan Claire's video blog post about this final part. Her completed quilt looks like this
I wanted to show you how completely different the same pattern looks in a different colourway!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like its going to be fabulous when its finished. Please show the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...