Monday, July 16, 2012

The need to stitch

I love all the art journalling and paper-based projects I've been doing lately, but I always get a hankering for fabric and threadwork when I've been away from it for too long. I recently satisfied my urge to stitch by creating a soft stitched cover for my doodle delight sketchbook

You might recognise my sitching idea from my original post about the Doodle Delight class with Alisa Burke.
Wasn't very inspired by this

Very keen to do more in this :-)
Maybe I have some other journals that need new covers.....Hope you have a productive week :-)

4 comments:

  1. WOW Lynette, what a great threadwork you have made. marvelous.
    Lovelt greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover Lynette - a great use of your original!

    I just bought a Bockingford visual journal with alternate black and white pages for doodling in - that's what I'm doing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...