Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stamp carving again

Have to give back my friend's stamp carving tools, so quickly made a vine with leaves - a positive and negative image.
Trialled first by stamping with black staz-on ink....thought that this would look better with paint brayered on instead of the ink pad, particularly with the large background area
and it does :-) Used a metallic paint for these - not sure how these pages will develop, but like this as a base. 
I used a stamp from my last carving efforts as a border on this art journal page.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lynette! Your carvings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous Lynette. i also carve some of my stamps. it is so great to do. But I see from you such a beautiful stuff. great work.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...