Friday, June 1, 2012

Calendar challenge : May/June

Welcome June - always fun for me because it's birthday month :-) Managed to be a bit more organised than last month : here's how May started (I didn't even manage to glue the squares down in time for the 1st!)
After the gluing, I used this lovely wee stamp set all over.
Quite like the florabundance! (click on any picture to see it larger)
For June I was inspired by the most recent work I've been doing in Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love course (check out my 2 previous posts).
Border doodles very much inspired by Joanne Fink's book and work which I shared here.
Check out the other entries in the calendar challenge at The Kathryn Wheel and we have a flickr group.
Be sure to upload Geninne's desktop calendar for this month - perfect imagery & colours for my birthday :-)

19 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette, your 'doodley' work really stands out. Very effective and some good ideas for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lynette this is very cool and very beautifyl work. Great ideas you give with this pages.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doodled june pages. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, love the fun colours and doodling on the June pages. Happy Birthday in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages, love the colours of both and the doodles are fab :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely calendar pages - Happy birthday for the 14th?

    It's my birthday in June too - the 19th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, June already looks special and you haven't started to journal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love your pages and I really love the doodling, have a great birthday.
    Big love
    AJ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whimsical feel to your June pages, promises to be a fun month I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your May colours and stamps. Great great doodling for June.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm not into doodling, but yours is making me want to try it, so inspiring!
    wishing you a happy month :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took Joanne class, as well, but you are putting what you learned to much better use than I am. Your lettering and doodles are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow may was so preety and then june is amazing i love the doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic pages!! I'm esecially interested in June's spread as I'm considering JoAnne's class once I'm finished with "Stamp Carving 101" with Julie Balzer-(my first online class)-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your May one turned out very pretty with all the writing and stamps over the top. But I LOVE your June page. I'm such a doodle fan. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pages, love the zen tangle round your squares

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pages. The lettering and pen work on your June page is fabulous- so lively!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! Love all your doodling, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful work !! I love the doodling !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...