Monday, December 5, 2011

My Quilts : Part 3

I've done a couple of posts about the quilts I've made that live at my house : Part 1 and Part 2.
These are some of my quilts that live elsewhere in Palmerston North.
My husband's 40th birthday quilt lives in his office at work
From a pattern by Robbi Joy Eklow - I showed you this last year - detailed shots of the quilting here.
This is the wedding quilt I made for my brother and his wife
Detail shot
This is their son Harry's quilt to celebrate his birth
and of course now he has his Christmas Advent Tree
This quilt was made for one of my very best friends
I really like Pacifica colours and appliqued shapes.
I'm currently working on another applique quilt.....
What are you working on?
Hope you have a good week :-)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts Lynette, it is so nice to see previous quilts as well as current,I am sure these quilts have made their owners very happy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wow.... absolutely gorgeous!! You are so good with that: I'm a bit jealours! I just can't figure out how the sewing machine works :D

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you know how to handle a needle! and what a great colorcombos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your quilts are just fantastic, love the guitar one! Makes me want to quilt again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Lynette! all of it! wow! My fav has to be the pacific one, the colours are so wonderful. What an amazing talent you are! Mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...