Friday, December 2, 2011

I {heart}

In love with this book which I recently saw at Poppies bookshop. It's going on my Christmas wishlist.... 
Great review with a sneak peak inside here.
Really enjoyed reading this classic which I've somehow never read before.
Loving these colours together - fabrics for my next quilt.
Enjoying these cool ideas made with old book pages : 
Craftberry Bush - scroll down the page for lovely Christmas ornaments and beautiful prints
Stephanie Lynn - also lovely Christmas ideas.
Alisa Burke - flowers and present trims
And lots of lovelies to look at on this Pinterest page
I've made a few things with book pages too.
I took this photo after our fireplace was cleaned out for the season - totally untampered!
Must be a house of love :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, wish you wouldn't have such interesting posts!! I just know it's going to send me on a treasure hunt!!

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading a review of Keepsakes and thinking it would be a wonderful gift to myself if no-one took the hint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...