Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holiday Highlights

Happy New Year everyone.We are back from our 'best ever" sun-filled holiday up North and I am feeling relaxed and happy. We had lovely family times, lots of sunny days on beaches and on or in the sea, and heaps of wonderful memories to keep close. A fav I really want to remember - the whole family in the car singing Daniel Powter's "Next Plane Home" (click here to see the song on YouTube) together at the top of our lungs. Will share in my next post where I am headed creatively this year, but for now I am breathing, smiling, and taking things slow while the kids are still on holiday. Wishing you all a Happy & Creative 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...