Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday

It is the weekend, and back to school on Monday after a 2 week lull. We have had a very relaxing holiday, mainly just chilling at home.
Thought I would share my 2 most recent art journal pages.
This one I shared in an earlier post, unjournalled.
I have shared the words today because I know people get hung up on their writing, and I used to as well. Teesha Moore does wonderful journal pages and has done a great series of videos on YouTube, on creating journals, and one in particular about lettering. Now I can create a page and enjoy the lettering :-) All her videos are worth watching.

If you want to look at some journal pages with gorgeous calligraphy, you can't go past Martha Lever.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

2 comments:

  1. You're off to a great start Lynette! I love all you've posted so far. The pansy book is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog. I have bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...